— Free Shipping on Orders Above 90 Euro —
Your can track your order HERE.
Free Shipping on orders above 90 Euro.
For order under 90 Euro the followings shipping fees apply.
GERMANY — 5 EURO
EUROPEAN UNION — 10 Euro
REST OF THE WORLD — 15 EURO
SWITZERLAND — 12 EURO
I always ship your orders insured and trackable.
International Shipping destinations
United Arab Emirates
United States of America (USA)
- I usually ship orders between 2-5 business days.
- After I ship your order, the delivery time depends on the shipping destination. As a rule, when shipping to theEU, Switzerland and the USA, you will receive your order within 10 business days. Please visit the DHL website for additional information.
- Other shipping times may apply for commissioned work, sale and „pre-order“ products, as well as coupons and during vacation periods.
- Due to the Corona pandemic there may be shipping delays. Unfortunately, I can not influence these.
You can track your order here!
- I pack your orders so that they arrive „in one piece“ even on the wildest of journeys.
- I use sustainable materials for shipping. Your orders will be shipped „flat“ — not rolled. After all, they are not sushi rolls.
- All materials used are reusable and recyclable.
- My packaging is 100% natural origin. I completely eliminate the use of plastic in packaging.
- In the unlikely event that an order arrives damaged — don’t panic. Feel free to write me an email to email@example.com. You will either get a new print or your money back. You can read more about this in the „Damaged and Lost Items“ section.
GOOD TO KNOW
- All orders are insured and trackable.
- The recipient can be „prompted“ to confirm the reception.
- Please note that additional duties and taxes may apply to orders shipped outside the European Union. These import charges are the responsibility of the buyer and will be calculated based on the full monetary value of each item imported.
Damaged and Lost Items
- In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please contact me immediately. The easiest way to do this is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try to either repair or replace the product. If a repair is not possible, I will refund the full purchase price. In case of a damaged product, I ask you to take 2-3 pictures showing the damage and send them to me.
- All orders are insured and trackable. You can track your order HERE. In the event that your order is lost, please contact me within 4 weeks of your order being shipped so that I can notify the shipping company.
All payment and account information is handled in a secure environment
and in accordance with the applicable e-commerce laws of the European Union.
To secure your order, payment is collected at the moment you place your order.
For a secure checkout you can choose from the following payment options:
5 Immediate Bank Transfer
5 Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express)
5 Apple Pay
5 Google Pay
5 Bank Transfer
WHEN CHOOSING BANK TRANSFER
Account Holder: Andreas Stoessel
BIC/SWIFT CODE: BYLADEM1001
Please quote your order number, your first name and surname as reason for transfer on your remittance slip.
Wherever applicable, value added tax (VAT) is already included in the product price.
Please note that additional duties and taxes may apply to orders shipped outside the European Union. These import charges are the responsibility of the buyer and will be calculated based on the full monetary value of each item imported.
All unused items can be returned within 14 days after delivery.
Returning an item
- Once you have received your order, you should take your time and examine it. Feel like you are shopping in your favorite local store. It should correspond to what you have imagined and desired.
- If you are not satisfied, I will gladly refund the full purchase amount — I will also not ask you any awkward questions.
- If you want to return an item, please inform me within 14 days after delivery. You can send me an email to: email@example.com. Afterwards you will receive more instructions for the return shipment. Of course I would be very happy about a feedback.
- Please keep the original packaging if you want to return an item. This will make shipping easier and protect the item from damage.
- Please note that the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. However, I will refund the original shipping cost, but not any customs fees.
- Gift cards, download products and custom products are non-refundable.
- If you decide to return only some of the items ordered and keep the rest, causing the total amount of the order to fall below the free shipping value, the above shipping charges will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
Get a Refund
- Once the item has been returned and inspected, I will issue a refund to the same payment account used during checkout.
- If a returned item has been used or damaged by the customer, this will be reflected in the refund amount.
Cancel an Order
- Should you wish to cancel your order before it has shipped, please contact me as soon as possible. While I cannot guarantee a free cancellation, I will still do my best. To do so, please write me an email with the most important information (name, order number, etc.) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE ON HANDMADE
Since all my original art prints are handmade, no two prints are alike. Each print is highly individual and has its own characteristics. Colors and details, therefore, vary from print to print. This makes each work unique. That is the spell of handmade art!
Maximum quality is close to my heart. For this reason, I check every work that leaves my studio on this high standard. I try to capture all the details in advance as best I can. Nevertheless, it may happen that artwork may slightly look different in „real life“.
Please always keep in mind that every screen has a different color range and already therefore colors can look differently.
A frame is a matter of taste, for sure. And sometimes a picture looks more beautiful the finer it is displayed. However, a frame is recommended if you want to enjoy your print for a long time.
Humidity is very bad for images. Therefore, make sure to protect your prints from high humidity and acid. Also, make sure to leave some air between the image and the glass so that condensation does not form. Otherwise it can lead to yellowing.
The best temperature for your print is room temperature. Be careful not to expose your print to large fluctuations or direct sunlight.
If you ever need to move or store your print, place it between acid-free paper and as smooth as possible. This way it will stay beautiful for a long time.