GROWTH – II
Element Earth of Lino Print Series
»Natural Phenomenas «
Original Lino Print
»Growth« symbolizes the strength that each and every one of us has within us. No matter what obstacles you face in life. Know that you can overcome anything. Only you decide whether you want to grow or stay in place.
Lino on handmade Mulberry paper with four deckle edges.
Approximately 30 x 40 cm
= 11.8” x 15,7”
Approximately 27 cm x 18 cm
= 10.6” x 7”
- These original prints are made using a hand-carved lino block.
- Printed with a Shin Nihon Zokei Etching Press at my studio.
- Made without solvents or harsh chemicals.
- About 140g handmade Mulberry paper with four deckle edges.
- The paper is eco-friendly and ethically produced.
- The paper has a slightly rough texture that gives each print a very individual look.
- Gold. Artist Quality Relief Ink.
- Made of linseed-oil and light-fast pigments
- Colors may vary depending on your computer screen.
- All prints are shipped in a safe, flat packaging (not rolled up), wrapped inside acid-free paper, sandwiched between two layers of heavy-duty board, and shipped inside either a cardboard box or cardboard envelope.
- I only use eco-friendly materials — you are welcome to reuse them.
- 100% plastic free Packaging
- You can see an example of the packaging here.
$ FRAME NOT INCLUDED.
$ EVERY PRINT IS HANDMADE & THEREFORE UNIQUE.
$ SMALL COLOR VARIATIONS MAY OCCUR.
$ ALL PRINTS ARE SIGNED AND NUMBERED (IF LIMITED EDITIONS).
IN GEROLZHOFEN, GER